This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, March 23, 2015

Catalina Mountains

The Catalina Mountains make a beautiful back drop for the lovely city of Tucson AZ.  This is done on heavy linen paper in a 10 x 20 format with professional acrylics.  As with most of my paintings, this was done with brush and palette knife in a loose painterly style.  I love the mountains of Arizona and the Catalina range is no exception.

Catalina Mountains - Tucson AZ
10 x 20






My expression of the Arizona landscape is done with lots of emotion and love for this great land.  The colors of the southwest I find to be the most striking and provide to my eyes a depth and range of color I experience no where else.

I hope you enjoyed this visit to Tucson AZ

JR     :>)