This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, March 27, 2015

Tropical Stability

Welllll - we are 90% moved into our new home so I carved out some time this morning to do a quick painting. On the Gulf coast of Florida there can be many storms off the Gulf of Mexico that can pound our shorelines. One can see many trees and shrubs of all kinds that take this punishment year after year storm after storm and manage to keep their roots anchored into the sand.

18 x 9 - heavy linen paper - alla prima - Chroma Interactive acrylics - done very quickly with spontaneity in color and form in a loose painterly style using palette knife and brush. 








This will be for sale on my ETSY SHOP in a day or two.
Hope you enjoyed your trip to the Gulf Of Mexico in Southwest Florida


JR  :>)