This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, March 28, 2015

Summer Memories - Cape Cod No. I & II

Yo - my wife and I have a lot of memories from Cape Cod Massachusetts.  We would go there several times during the summer.  We loved the Wellfleet area and the seashore is wonderful.

These are 8 x 10 and done very quickly in a loose painterly style.  They started out as studies but a few strokes later they became what I consider to be finished pieces.  I may consider doing a much larger one with the weathered sand dune fence.

Although done in acrylic, I kept the paint very watery which produces a painting that much resembles a watercolor as the overly wet acrylic produces a very fluid and free flowing image.

No. I



No. II







A lovely area of Massachusetts - hope you enjoyed.


JR      :>)