This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Deep Into The Badlands

12 x 16 - heavy linen paper - big brush - alla prima - Chroma Interactive acrylics - done in a painterly style with lots of gusto and a very deep rooted love for the Southwest.  We drove through a portion of the badlands and it is the most lonely place - never saw other people and never saw another vehicle - it is BARRON LAND but yet IMHO it is BEAUTIFUL - the rock and cliff formations are awesome and your imagine can run wild with the history of this land.

I've once again been delinquent in posting - sooooooooo- the next 4 paintings are the results of the past week of my painting efforts.







JR     :>)