This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Floral Explosion

I watched a video by an artist who FINGER PAINTS - yes - FINGER PAINTS!!!  I think art should be fun and IMHO there are too many artists who are obsessed with "PAINTING THE PERFECT PAINTING"  WeeeeLLLLLL that does not happen very often!!!!!!

I believe painting should be fun - it has it serious moments but one should always have some fin mixed in!  Sooooooo I grabbed me my trusty big 2 1/2 inch brush - my trusty palette knife and a latex free surgical glove!!!!

The background was done with the big brush
The semi abstract floral designs were done with my palette knife
The vase was done with my right index finger  - IT WAS A BLAST!!!!!!

12 x 18 with Mucho Gusto!!!!






This was done for my enjoyment and after about 35 minutes I was a happy painter!!!


JR         :>)