This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sedona HighDesert - Back Country

I love the desert - would love to live in the middle of the desert!!!!   It is such a peaceful and quiet place to be and the array of colors one can see any time of the day - night is awesome.  We lived on the edge of the desert in Arizona for 7 years and it was awesome!!!

12 x 16 - acid free heavy linen paper - alla prima - Chroma Interactive Professional acrylics - done is a painterly style - using a big brush and spontaneity in strokes.





JR        :>)