This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello my friends

YO!!!

Well, I'm doing a 2nd blog post this week as I've been painting up a storm - sometimes 2 paintings a day!  Sort of have some pent up energy so I spend more time at my easel when I feel this way.

I won't bore you with jibber-jabber and get straight to the paintings-------------------------------------

Anna Marie Barrier Island ( near Tampa FL)
6 x 18


Sentinels
9 x 12




Sand - Sea - Sky ---Abstract
6 x 18 





Time to Plow Under - Ile d' Orleans Quebec
Quebecois Painterly Style
6 x 18




Hope y'all enjoyed this presentation as I had a blast painting them.  Any questions or interest in any of the pieces or any questions in general, just email me ( link at beginning of blog ) and I'll get right back to y'all.

Enjoy your weekend.


JR     :>)