This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hello Again!!!

Yo my friends,

Well again this week I've been painting up a storm so I will show you what I consider to be the highlights of my week.  Not a lot of jibber jabber this week either ----------

Lecho de un Rio Seco
( Dry Riverbed)
6 x 18 on heavy linen paper 

My mind went back to Arizona for a while this week.  Done with mostly a dry brush technique and of course spontaneity of color





Darla's Ocean Point
9 x 12 
Canvas sheet

A friend of ours posted a picture of the surf on the rocks at Ocean Point Maine so I asked it I could use it for a painting.  Mostly dry brush technique.




Bass Harbor Light (semi abstract)
14 x 11 on heavy linen paper
Bass Harbor Maine





Secret Path To The Sea
9 x 12 
Canvas sheet - dry brush technique




Florida Inland
East of the West Coast






Well -- from Arizona to Maine to Florida this week - hope you enjoyed your journey and remember - if you have any questions about my techniques or about a painting just email me.  My email link is at the beginning of the blog.

Thanks - enjoy your weekend and I should be back in a week or so.


JR     :>)