This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, April 12, 2014

Newest Two

Hello Blog Buddies,

Just a quick post to shown my latest two paintings.  We went to Sanibel Island today - about 1 1/2 hours south of us and spent most of the morning on the beach relaxing and collecting shells.  for lunch we went over to Captiva and had a wonderful lunch at the Mucky Duck - right on the beach and the food was FANTASTIC!!!!!

I digress - anywho - my latest two:

Outer Banks - North Carolina 

This is from a photo I took during our RV journey.  Some very beautiful scenery in both North and South Carolina and Charleston S. Carolina was one of our favorite places we visited.  We actually considered staying there and seeing if we wanted to settle down - but ended up in Punta Gorda Florida instead - much warmer winters was the deciding factor.






We lived in N. Scottsdale AZ for 7 years and I have to say again perhaps the happiest years of my life and the best place I've ever lived.  I love the ocean but I'm at my best and feel my best in a dry desert environment - give me a good drought any day :>)

My ideal place is La Paz Mexico on the Baja California Sur it is a desert, cacti and all, surrounded by the Sea of Cortez - we love it there - the best of both worlds.


Sedona Ridge Line






Sedona is a very magical and mystical place - beauty which is rarely seen. - I would compare it to the blue - turquoise waters of the Caribbean which mesmerize me each time I see them.  Sedona has this same "take your breath away" effect on me.

Well, hope you enjoyed this post .

Remember smile at someone - you'll both feel a lot better!


JR      :>)