This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Last Still Life

YO my friends,

One more still life and I will move onto ocean scenes from the Gulf of Mexico where we live and onto the Caribbean where we have spent vacation for many years - 20 to be exact on the island of Aruba - we will also travel to Vieques and Culabra and perhaps to La Paz Mexico where I would love to live as it is a combination of desert and seaside being on the Sea of Cortez.

Canvas panel 10.75 x 14.00 done in a painterly style which I have been working on for several months now and feel as though I have achieved a level that I am happy with but shall continue to develop this style. 






Later my friends


JR        :>)