This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Couple Of New Ones

Yo my friends,

Bisbee AZ as well as Jerome AZ have a history of copper mining.  Following is a painting done today of some of the copper hills in Bisbee.

6 x 24 done in a painterly style with loose expressionism especially in the FG






The following piece is a "Mindscape" in that it is a figment of my imagination.  This was painted very quickly using a 2 inch brush in a semi abstract loose style

First The Storm - Then The Clearing
12 x 24




Take care my friends

JR    :>)