This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

Hello my blog friends,

May 2014 be a very happy, healthy and prosperous year for all you folks and I thank you for your blog support.

I've been working on a new series which I call "SOLITUDE."  These are mostly landscapes that I conjure up in my mind as well as weaving in actual scenes from the Gulf Coast of Florida where we live and other places we have visited.

These are what I call "Mindscapes" 


SOLITUDE NO. IV
AFTER THE SNOW
8 X 18






SOLITUDE NO V
SASKATCHEWAN WINTER
6 X 18






I also started a series - Gulf of Mexico in the Abstract

GULF OF MEXICO IN THE ABSTRACT
NO. III
8 X 10





My Holiday sale on my ETSY shop will continue through the month of January - so if the spirit moves you - click on the link below and check it out.  Lots of new paintings in the store as I've been working very hard.  :>)


I hope you enjoyed this posting and I look forward to sending more your way during 2014.

SMILE AND ENJOY LIFE


JR     :>)