This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sonoita Arizona Desert

Yo,

12 x 24 "Sonoita Arizona Desert - Start of a Sunset"

Photo provided by an RV buddy Steve Conrad http://puppypaths.blogspot.com/

Bright - bold color was my objective - big brush and palette knife and a somewhat loose painterly style but toned down just a tad for this one.

I absolutely love the desert and all of the colors one can see - be in day time or night time.







Hope y'all enjoyed this.

Remember to check out my ETSY site - I've loaded up some new ones and I am having a 25% discount sale.


JR     :>)