This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, March 28, 2014

Wine Series

Yo my friends,

This is a series of 3 still life paintings - each one is 24 x 18 on heavy linen paper using professional Chroma Interactive acrylics.  These paintings are more detail than most of my work as I prefer to work in a loose painterly style.

MERLOT



BURGUNDY



CHARDONNAY



Hope you enjoyed.  If you have any interest in these send me an email @

rvpainter@gmail.com

And we can discuss them.

Don't forget to check out my ETSY STORE


Also check out my exhibits on Fine Art America



JR        :>)