This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, March 30, 2014

4th Wine Series Still Life

Yo blog buddies,

I do not do many still life paintings any more - most of my time is spent on landscapes and working with and trying new techniques.  However that said - and I just said it - I decided to do a 4th painting for my Wine Series.

This is done in a much more controlled style in which I no longer paint very often - I really enjoy the loose painterly style much more.  However - one needs to do some detail least they forget how to do it!!

This is 24 x 12 ( for those small areas ) in a room where something is really needed.

"Pinot Noir - 2009"





It's pretty much done except for the label which will be somewhat loose without a lot of detail to it.

If y'all get a chance check out my ETSY Store and my Fine Art America Store

Of interest in the Fine Art America Store prints can be purchased for what I consider to be pretty good prices and there is a money back guarantee!!!  



Hope y'all enjoy

JR    :>)