This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, March 22, 2014

Winter's Crust

Hello my friends,

Winter and I do not get along!!!!!  When the temperature reaches my age (73) I get very cold - and that's the truth!!!!

I do however love to paint winter scenes - it's my way of thumbing my nose at "Old Man Winter." :>)

Winter's Crust
10 x 24




This painting was done using the image of a painting done by Daniel Gerhertz.  I changed it very little as far as the composition is concerned - however I did change the colors used as well as the textures.  My intent was to make this a very cold looking painting as well as strong tree trunk textures.

JR     :>)