This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Test Of Time

Hello my friends,

Still working on my "painterly style" and I must say I'm really enjoying the journey.

My wife and I lived in the Sonoran Desert in North Scottsdale Arizona for 7 years and I do have to say it was the best place I have ever lived and a wonderful 7 years filled with lots of memories.

The desert is a very harsh environment and any plant life which is able to sustain itself deserves a place in the desert.

"The Test Of time"
10 x 24 on Heavy Linen Paper


DETAILS




Don't forget to check out my ETSY SHOP


Additionally my paintings are now on FINE ART AMERICA where you can buy prints


JR       :>)