This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, May 3, 2014

PRICE REDUCTIONS ON ETSY

Yo my friends,

Just wanted to let you know that during the period of 5/1/14 through 6/21/14 I have reduced prices on some of my recent ocean/beach scenes.  This is a pre-summer sale and I will be adding paintings to this sale as time goes on.  In the title of these drastically reduced the following words will appear:

 PRICE REDUCTION

These are very recent paintings - most of them being done within the past 2 weeks.  I love the summer time so I figured a SALE would be a great way to have a pre-celebration of summer being on its way.

Following is an example of a couple of these pieces.

COASTAL WATERS
11 X 14
Canvas Panel





BOCA GRANDE BEACH
GASPARILLA ISLAND FL
( This is our favorite beach and we go here whenever we can )

6 X 24

Heavy Linen Paper





At the beginning of this blog just click on the link to my ETSY SHOP

Take care - enjoy life and I'll be back 


JR     :>)