This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, May 23, 2014

Missing the Southwest - Still

YO - YO,

Still missing my beloved Southwest. Sedona is perhaps one of if not the most beautiful area of the southwest I have been to. We lived in N. Scottsdale for 7 years, exhibited in Sedona and spend many hours plein air painting all around the town.

6 x 24 on heavy linen paper - Chroma Interactive acrylics - alla prima - dry brush done quickly with emotion.

MY SEDONA - MY HIGH DESERT
6 X 24





We hope to take a trip back to AZ in 2015 and stay for a month - longer if possible.

Remember - stay cool - be cool - smile at people - they will appreciate it and you will feel better!

JR      :>)