This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Distant North Rim Of The Grand Canyon

The North Rim of the Grand Canyon is visible from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.  This painting depicts that view as seen from Bright Angel Point.

Heavy linen paper - 8 x 16 Chroma Interactive acrylics - wet into wet done in a painterly style and spontaneity with free flowing arm to accentuate the brush strokes.
 





If you have any questions regarding this or any other painting feel free to contact me at:

rvpainter@gmail.com


JR    :>)