This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Remnants Of Patrica

As Hurricane Patrica began its exit from Mexico and began its assent through Texas and eventually the eastern seaboard, the west coast of Florida felt some of effects of Patrica.  Although a good distance from our shores, the wind and mostly the clouds and rain was felt for 2 days on the Gulf of Mexico.

9 x 12 on triple primed acid free canvas - loose painterly style using Professional Chroma Interactive acrylics - medium size brush and some palette knife work.  Done with gusto - and spontaneity of color and strokes.






When the water gets churning in the Gulf of Mexico lots of erosion can take place as the shore line is quite exposed in many areas. 

JR     :>)