This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, October 23, 2015

Red Rock Canyon - Shadows & Reflections

Boynton Canyon in Sedona Arizona is a beautiful spot for hiking and for painting.

12 x 9 - single canvas sheet - Chroma Interactive acrylics - alla prima - wet into wet - some brush work but mostly palette knife.


This canyon is adjacent to the Enchantment Resort which is also very beautiful and has a wonderful restaurant. The hiking trails wrap around the resort's grounds and they go up somewhat in elevation giving a great view.

If you have questions regarding this or any other painting on my site - feel free to contact me at:

rvpainter@gmail.com

JR      :>)