This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Palette Knife Pleasure - The Southwest Desert

Just got back from a couple of days at Harry Potter World so my mind is in sort of a "wild & crazy" place - which means "IT'S PALETTE KNIFE TIME"!!!!!!

This is 9 x 12 on an acid free triple primed canvas sheet - Professional Chroma Interactive acrylic paint and my buddy "MACK THE KNIFE"!!!!  This was done alla prima - wet into wet with spontaneity in form and color using a wide sweeping arm for application.





Sometimes Ya just got to be "Wild & Crazy" and have some fun when painting - can't be serious all the time!!!  This is a semi abstract piece with lots of gusto - spontaneity both in color and in shape!!

JR         :>)