This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, October 30, 2015

Dynamic Converging

This piece is 9 x 12 on a triple primed canvas sheet - professional Chroma Interactive acrylics minimal brush work - most of the painting was done with a palette knife in a loose painterly style with lots of spontaneity and gusto.

The lower sections of two mesas are converging to form a canyon.

As always I throw in my sky first and then start to develop the land mass






DETAIL




If you have any questions regarding this or any other of my works feel free to contact me at:

rvpainter@gmail.com

JR        :>)