This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 21, 2015

New Mexico Speaks Up

New Mexico has some great Red Rock country - giving both Arizona & Utah a run for the money!

14 x 11 - heavy linen paper - Chroma Interactive acrylics - brush and palette knife - wet into wet - alla prima with spontaneity and gusto.  With watery paint I sketch in shapes of what the scene might look like - I make alterations as I go along - changing those areas I feel necessary.





I then start building the BG and the mid ground cliffs and move on to the FG grasses and desert






If you have questions on this or any other painting - feel free to contact me at:

rvpainter@gmail.com

JR       :>)