This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, May 9, 2016

Summer's Preview

In Southwest Florida on the Gulf of Mexico summer does not wait until the calendar says:

HEY!!!!!!  It's summer - wake up!!!!"

Nope - summer pretty much starts when it wants and ends when it wants!!!

Summer's Preview
12 x 16

This past weekend - Mother's Day - was as perfect as weather could be - very low 80's with a nice strong breeze and endless sunshine and this painting represents a view of our surroundings.   We went to a Blues concert at a botanical gardens which is on Sarasota Bay and the trees seemed to wave with the beat of the music.

Heavy linen paper - alla prima - big brushes - Chroma Interactive acrylics and a few highlights with WSO.  Painted in a painterly style with gusto & efficiency of brush strokes.





Hope you enjoyed

JR       :>)