This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Zion Speaks No. V

The beauty of the Southwest will never cease to amaze me.  I would be perfectly happy if I could spend the rest of my life plein air painting in AZ - NM - Utah.


With watery paint and large brush I put in some "directional lines" and a suggested "road map" as to where I think the painting will go.  I don't draw or sketch with a pencil as this tends to bring about "detail" which is not my style - I am a firm believer in "less is more"







Hope you enjoyed

JR       :>)