This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, May 11, 2016

West Fork Of Oak Creek Canyon - Sedona AZ

This past April we spend some time out in Arizona - most of it in Sedona.  After living in AZ for 7 years this was the first time we have been back in 10 years!!!!!  I got some of my heart and mojo back!!!!

Oak Creek was running fast which is a result of the snow melt from Flagstaff.

A most beautiful area of our country which is going to require a much longer stay next year. - I'm thinking about 2 months!!!!

24 x 18 on acid free heavy linen paper - Professional Chroma Interactive acrylics done with large brushes in a "think paint"  painterly style.






Hope y'all enjoyed

JR       :>)