This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, August 15, 2015

Llano de San Juan NM - Abandoned & Forgotten

Llano de San Juan NM "Abandoned & Forgotten"

18 x 24 done with 1 1/2 inch & 2 1/2 inch brush - heavy linen paper - Chroma Interactive acrylics with spontaneity in form - color and brush strokes - done in a painterly style with a love for the southwest.

I normally paint my southwest scenes to Native American flute music - this time since I also love steel drum music I decided to work with steel drum music - I met a fellow who plays a mean steal drum - very jazzy!!!! So this was done in a match of his steel drum strokes to my painting strokes - when he improvised - so did I - when he got real jazzy - so did I --------------------------------------

What fun!!!