This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, August 17, 2015

Taos - Land Of Magic

I consider Taos NM to be the land of magic.  From its beautiful sunsets to the stunning high desert to the awesome mountains.

This painting comes from my mind and my heart and of course a love for the Southwest.  I stood in front of my easel and was not quite sure of what I was going to paint - my inner self went to Taos.

16 x 20 on heavy linen paper - alla prima - wet into wet - Chroma Interactive acrylics - spontaneity in color and form.

This painting was done with a 1 1/2 and a 2 inch brush - I am not a detail painter and big brush keep me loose and happy :>)  I love thick juicy paint which is why I use Chroma Interactive acrylics