This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, March 7, 2011

FELLOW ARTIST FRIEND

My friend Dale is a fellow artist - I've never met him in person, just through email - but yet we have become good friends. Our individual style of painting is very, very different with me being an expressionist and his work being very detailed, classical and very close to photo realism.

If I have a straight line in one of my paintings it is a MISTAKE - if Dale DOES NOT have straight lines in his work it is a MISTAKE.  We could not be any different in our style of painting but yet we truly appreciate each others style and in fact we own a couple of each others work in our private collections.

I enjoy his work very much and salute an artist who can produce the level of detail in a painting that my friend Dale creates.  Following is the link to his wesite - check it out as I'm sure you will enjoy his work.

http://macafeefineart.com/