This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, March 26, 2011

SHADES OF BLUE

Blue is a a color that is used in La Paz Mexico at lot - on doors - on houses - on walls and of course the sky is blue without a cloud most every day.  My recent month spent there has my painting mind thinking BLUE!  Some of these blues I used in the painting are found in the ocean, the sky, on boats, on surfaces within the city and in the out skirts of this beautiful area. The following is a pictorial presentation of some of the various steps in the creation of this painting.

16 x 20 on heavy linen canvas paper done wet into wet alla prima with Chroma Interactive Acrylics and a big brush.

"Shades of Blue"