This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, March 19, 2011

OUR FRIEND RAPHAEL

We have just returned from our month long trip to La Paz Mexico and it was without a doubt the very best and most wonderful vacation we have ever had!  La Paz is indeed a slice of heaven - a most wonderful place.

Our condo was on the Costa Baja Marina with a sweeping view of the marina.  We were on the second floor and beneath us was a wonderful restaurant Azul Marino.  We ate there several times during the trip - mostly on Friday evenings as they had a jazz band from 8-11 so joining the fun was the thing to do as sleep was not going to come until the jazz session was over!

We became friends with the owner/chef - Christina who prepared the most wonderful meals with layers and layers of flavor - a gourmet delight!  We also became friends with Raphael who is pictured below and was our wait-person for most of our meals.  A very nice person and one of those rare meetings that result in an instant friendship.

If anyone wants more information on La Paz, just let me know as it is so nice there!

J. Richard Secor and his new friend Raphael: