This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, March 21, 2011

PAINTING SUPPLIES - COMPANIES I USE

I have been using Cheap Joes products for most of my painting supplies since 1994.  I started painting with watercolors and my paint, brushes and paper supplies were all purchased on-line from Cheap Joes.

www.cheapjoes.com

I used Joe's own brand of paint and paper - American Journey -and have been completely satisfied with the quality and the pricing.  The service is wonderful and I've never had a problem with any of his products.

For the past 5 years I've been painting with acrylics and once again I relied on Cheap Joe's for my paint ( I use Choma Interactive Acrylics) exclusively . I use his brand of brushes and I also use his brand of stretched canvas. I also purchase Fredrix Archival Linen Canvas Panels from Cheap Joe's.  This company represents quality in products, favorable pricing and excellent service.

Recently I started using Dick Blick for a specific product, Strathmore Heavy Linen Canvas Paper.

http://www.dickblick.com/products/strathmore-acrylic-pads/

I find this a wonderful surface to paint on and the Linen texture is just fantastic.  The pricing is very good and they ship them out very quickly.  I'm very pleased with their service.