This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, January 11, 2015

Back to the Gulf of Mexico

Yo my friends,

Well I'm back into my Gulf of Mexico frame of mind.

This is 24 x 18 on heavy linen paper.  The west side of Florida - on the Gulf of Mexico is a very beautiful area the landscape - foliage - and the water is breath taking.  The waters mimic the colors of the Caribbean - this along with the reflected colors from the sun and all the little "shiny things" in the sand provide some beautiful color.  If you squint - you can see many, many colors.

LEEWOOD SIDE No. II
24 x 18






Thanks for looking

JR    :>)