This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, January 2, 2015

Warm Breezes No. II

Yo my friends,

I have a couple more southwest paintings in the works but this morning I thought I would give some time to my second most favorite landscape - the ocean - specifically The Gulf of Mexico.  The Gulf is of course on the west side of Florida and has amazing color in its waters.  Very much like the Caribbean waters.

This painting is 12 x 20 done on heavy linen paper in a loose painterly style with gusto, spontaneity and a love for this coastline.

WARM BREEZES No. II


DETAIL





Hope you enjoyed this post

JR      :>)