This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, January 23, 2015

Regatta No. I - II - III

Yo Folks,

I love painting with a palette knife and I also love to let loose and paint in a loose semi - abstract style I fInd it to be very liberating.  However the downside is a lot of paint is used and that is costly - so I only let loose once in a while!

Regatta I was posted a short time ago, but I'll put it in this post so you can see all three.  I suppose there may be more of these but first I need to save up for some more paint!!!  :>( 


REGATTA No. I
18 X 20



REGATTA No. II - PHOTO FINISH
20 X 12




REGATTA No. III - PLAYING KETCH UP
10 X 20


I hope you enjoyed this post - a loose painterly semi abstract style of painting is not everyone's cup of tea but this is merely an extension of my already looses/painterly style - the exception being one can become very loose with a palette knife thereby giving a tremendous amount of texture to the piece.  Texture and bright bold color can be shocking to some but for me the process is a total enjoyment.

LATER-----------

JR       :>)