This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Yo Folks

Both Kindle and hard copy sales of our book

 Tips for New RVers:
Catchin' The Dream

are coming along very nicely - thanks to all of you who have taken part in the purchase of either the Kindle of the hard copy from Amazon.

My DW Melissa and I wrote this book as sort of a documentation of our almost 12 months - 10,000+ miles - 23 states and 4 Canadian Provinces of  "full time" Rving.  Additionally we felt that those of you just starting out or just beginning to get the urge could benefit from our experience.

Click on the photo of our book and  it will bring you to Amazon for a closer look.

Again thank you for a wonderful response.

JR & DW