This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Canyon Dusting

Yo my friends,

Sedona AZ is a very beautiful place - it's beauty is much like the Grand Canyon and Zion - Sedona is a place to be seen and its beauty to be enjoyed.

This painting is 8 x 10 and represents the frequent dusting of snow that falls in Sedona.  They can get more than a dusting - several inches as a matter of fact - but with the red rock landscape and the red dirt the dusting is IMHO the prettiest of all their snow.

Canyon Dusting
8 x 10







Thanks for looking

JR         :>)