This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, January 30, 2015

Winter Coming

I sometimes like to use only 1 brush for a painting.  I feel I can learn better brush handling as well as controlling the use of only portions of the bristles as needed.  It can be a challenge but I feel the effort is worth the learning experience.  This painting was done entirely with a #24 long handled brush using a dry brush method wet into wet with a loose painterly style. This was also done without a sketch or drawing - a level line was drawn in for the horizon and the rest is brush work.












This painting should be up on my ETSY STORE in a couple of days.

Hope you enjoyed this posting

JR     :>)