This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, January 22, 2015

Yo my friends

I'm back into the Southwest again - a place that is near and dear to my heart.

This painting is 12 x 24 done in a loose painterly style and is what I call a "Mindscape" in that it is painted from my memory vision of places I have been.  I use no photos in its creation - just my minds eye of past journeys.

This should be in my ETSY store in a few days.  (see link at beginning of blog)

The Glimmer Of First Light



DETAIL PHOTOS







Hope you enjoyed

JR      :>)