This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, July 31, 2011

3's A CROWD

Hello Blog Buddies,

I did this painting yesterday- grabbing my trusty palette knife and with the vigor of "Mack the Knife" This is another painting for my ART4RVS Blog


Although all my paintings are available to the entire world - I shun nobody!!! 

My most favorite fruit in the world to paint is the Pear!  I love the shape of pears and as far as taste/flavor they are my most favorite to munch on.  With that said---------I'm going to paint APPLES!!!!

Let's get started with this presentation as it's early - 8am - I've only had 3 cups of coffee thus far and I'm not quite awake yet.

AHHAAAAA VEE  are in luck I've found a blank 8x10 canvas



As always the first thing to do is cut down the glare of the white canvas.  Some of you Blog Buddies have asked if I put any thought into what color I first put on the canvas to just get some color down.  The answer is NO - I think that thinking is over thought :>)  
I just reach for the first tube I find and slop on some paint either with a brush or my trusty palette knife - Ya just can't over think these things - SPONTANEITY is a way of life and works best for me.
Now there is 2 minutes of your life you won't get back!!!



As you can see - grey is the first tube I picked up - apples are not grey but what does it matter????  It doesn"t. 
OK hold on as this is another palette knife painting sooooooooo RIGHT it will develop very quickly right before your eyes - that is if you do not look away!



TOLD YA it would develop quickly!!!
GOOGLE BLOG is not running worth a crap this morning - as I've mentioned it is a FREE piece of software that GOOGLE puts out and if it runs --- GREAT if not OH HUM --SO WHAT - they do not waste much time improving it or supporting it!!
Being a starving artist - FREE IS ALL I CAN AFFORD!!

I shall speed this up as GOOGLE is driving my crazy and I need another cup of coffee!



BLOBS & GLOBS of color-color-color to be applied with the speed of light!




DETAIL




It has taken me 22 30 minutes to post this blog - over half of that was waiting for GOOGLE BLOG to respond!!!!  I really need some coffee now!!!  :>)