This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, May 14, 2011

SPRING IN SANTA FE

THE WIND BLOWS AND IT SUCKS!!!!
We have lived in Santa Fe NM for just over 4 years now.  The first two years spring time was perfect - beautiful.  BUT for the past two years the wind has been HORRID!!
Last spring the winds started April 1 (no joke) and it did not stop until early June.  When I say wind - I'm not talking about a nice warm breeze - NOPE - winds at 20-25 miles per hour constantly with gusts 50-70 MPH.  All day --- all night!  We have to shut the bathroom door at night as the exhaust fan outlet on the roof rattles so much it keeps us awake!  This year the winds started on March 1 and the prediction is they will last until late June!! We can't go for walks as the wind is to severe and of course this heightens the allergy season ---- Why the winds are so strong and gusty that we have allergens being blown in from Colorado!

This has to be mostly the fault of George Bush and his disrespect for the environment - that's who I'm going to blame!!!

Well, I'm finding all this wind is getting me down - - the constant wind is kind of what I imagine water torture to be, as it just never friggin stops!

Well the end of June is only 45 days away ----- Arrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg :>(