This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ANOTHER DAY

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well, the carpenter is suppose to come today to do the couple of things the home inspector wanted done - which we agreed to do.

We just found out that one of the people who have contracted to buy our home is an artist.  I think it kind of nice that when we move out, another artist will live here and create her work in the same place I have been creating my work for the past 4 years.

Santa Fe is a very "artist" orientated community with perhaps more galleries per sq mile than cities 3 or 4 times its size.  The people in Santa Fe tend to be very artistic in their thinking and actions - trust me, all mediums in the "artistic creation" category are present in Santa Fe.  A great place for an artist to live and work.

I think they will be very happy here and we of course wish them all the happiness that we have experienced here for the past 4 years.

Won't get much done today as the carpenter will be here most of the morning.  Additionally a fellow from the Indian Art College just down the road from our home is coming by to look at some more frames and things to buy.  I've been selling off some of my frames and art thingies as there is very little storage in an RV and to put stuff like this in a storage "bunker" is just wrong.  So I sell these items for about 25% of their actual worth and at the same time I help some budding young artists obtain art materials at a price their budget can afford.

Well, if I hit the easel today - I feel a painting of some tomatoes on the horizon --I'll be back - if not, see YA tomorrow.,

JR  :>)