This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, September 29, 2011

MOVED!!!!!

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well the closing on the house is completed and our FUNDS should be in our bank account today!!!
We still have a lot of arranging of STUFF to do in the UNIT ON THE HILL - but all in all it is quite comfortable - in a nice location of Santa Fe - it is clean and quiet.  What more could one ask for!!!!  It is 1/2 the size of our home we moved out of which is a good thing in that it will prepare us for our RV adventure starting in 6 months.  The RV will be less than 1/2 of space in this UNIT ON THE HILL.  Soooooo we are leaning now how to conserve space and to do without STUFF!!!!
Our TV service and phone service still needs to be hooked up and that is suppose to happen today - why I can get WiFi I'm not sure but I am glad I can.
My DW and I spent 14 hours moving into our UNIT ON THE HILL and I have to say that I don't think this old body will ever be the same.  We had 4 other people helping us a couple of weeks ago when we moved the bulk of our STUFF into the storage unit but the other day when we moved the rest into the UNIT ON THE HILL, we had one person help for a couple of hours and after that it was my DW and her DH (that's me!!!) There is no part of  my body that does not hurt and my leg cramps and hand cramps are pretty much constant - so I hope that does improve!!!
Well just a quick note to say we are alive and well and hope to be 95% organized by the week end and I hope in a short time I will be painting again.
More later my friends.  JR  :>)