This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, September 8, 2011

A VERY SAD DAY :>(

Good afternoon Blog Buddies,

Well----------------------------today was a very-very-very sad day for me!!!  The day finally arrived that I had to pack up all my painting supplies as well as each member of my plein air team!!!!!! """""""""(TEAR DROPS)

I procrastinated for as long as I could but alas this had to be done I'm sorry to say.

I expect it will be 4 - 6 weeks before I'm able to start throwing paint at ED the easel.  Speaking of ED, most of my plein air team members were upset but understood that in order to move things needed to be packed up.  However ED just threw a tantrum - would not break down correctly and once he even managed to jam my finger in one of his folding legs.  All he could say was "Whoops MY  BAD!!!"  Well - Ed's BAD will not be forgotten very quickly and when I'm able to get back into my painting, I just may let him sit in a closet for the first couple of painting sessions!!!!  ED does not yet realize that I have a backup easel - his name has not yet been mentioned as I know ED and the little sneaky dude will find out and find a way to do damage to my backup easel!!!!  ED is spoiled and can be very vindictive!!!! 

Sooooooo I will be stopping by my blog a few times a week and letting you folks know what is going on with our move as well as the purchase of our new RV.

So til next time, I wish you all well and "I'LL BE BACK!!!!!"

JR  :>)