This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, September 24, 2011

DAY OF SEMI REST

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well---------------my DW and I sort of had a day of rest today.  We went to the Farmers Market this morning - walked around - looked around - bought a nice FATTENING TREAT and just plain had fun!!!

I've been trying to sell some of the frames I have as I really have not place to store these frames and our storage unit is getting close to full.  There is a native American art college down the road from our home and I've sold frames in the past to some of the students. An art student dropped by today and I sold him all the frames I had in my inventory - about 20 of them and although I sold them for quarters on the dollar - it made me feel good as I was helping a fellow artist get his work out into the world.  Art students do not have a lot of money so I feel pretty dam good just knowing I helped some one.  On the selfish side, I don't have to move these now and I don't have to try and fit them into the storage unit so it was a win-win situation for both of us!!!!  I can use the money to buy some more RV-TOYS!!!!!!  :>)

We'll finish up most all that is left to do moving wise tomorrow and be ready to move out on Tuesday.

Later my friends.  JR  :>)