This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

YO

Hello Blog Buddies,

I have to tell you that not being able to paint is starting to get to me - to wear on my nerves - make me grumpy all this and more!!!!!  However being a family blog I won't go into any of the other ways not painting is bothering me!!!

 We 'MAY' be closing on our home next Wednesday 9/28.

We will be moving into the UNIT ON TOP OF THE HILL a week from today on Tuesday 9/27.  This will begin our 6 month stay after which we will fly to Elkhart Indiana and pick up our new RV.

The move on 9/27 into the UNIT will allow me to start painting again AT LAST!!!!  It will take a few days to get settled into the UNIT and then the music will be turned on and the paint will fly!!!!!!  I'm getting very excited just thinking about it!!!!  :>)

For the next few days we will be packing up the remainder of our "stuff" some of which will go into storage and the rest into the UNIT. We are not bringing much to the UNIT - it will be very minimalistic as it will only be for 6 months - no need to get too comfortable!!!!

I'll be back at YA soon - until then my friends.

:>)  JR