This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, September 16, 2011

HOME SALE PROGRESS

Hello Blog Buddies,

We got an update today from our broker on the status of our home sale.  Our buyer is proceeding on time with the sale and closing of their house.  A couple of minor inspection issues arose and are being corrected as I write.  Additionally we found out the THEIR buyer has bought quite a bit of furniture from OUR BUYER.  So one could say that THEIR buyer is certainly committed to the purchase.  If all goes well, OUR BUYER will close on their home approx. 9/24 and then a closing date will be set for OUR BUYER to close on OUR HOME.

NOTHING HAPPENS-NOTHING HAPPENS-THEN EVERYTHING HAPPENS!

We are moving most of our worldly possessions into a climate controlled storage bunker tomorrow!!

What is going to happen is:  Once we close on OUR home, we will move into an apartment which is fondly referred to as The UNIT On Top Of The Hill.  It is a small one bedroom UNIT ( on top of a hill - thus the name,) which we will reside (stay) in for 6 months - until April 1, 2012.  We are bringing just enough furniture to sit, sleep, watch TV, items needed to cook and of course PAINT!!!!  Oh yes items to BATHE with as well!!!  :>)

Next week sometime I will bring you up-to-date on where our RV plans are and what will be taking place with that very exciting adventure.

Also more on my DW's novel - this is the most exciting happening in our life at present and as promised I will keep you updated.

Later my friends ---  :>)   JR