This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A GREAT NOVEL IS ON THE HORIZON

Hello Blog Buddies,

If you look over to the the right, you will see the cover of my DW's novel which is due to hit the public very early in October.  My services were engaged as a proof reader starting after she had formed the 2nd chapter.  Now I realize Melissa is my DW - however I have to tell you that this is a GREAT BOOK!!!!  I have probably read it a dozen times and I am completely honest in saying that it has constantly kept my interest and has yet to fail to give me goose bumps and bring some tears.  YES TEARS!!!!!  I'm not half as grumpy as I appear to be - it's all an act - Ya Right!!!!!

Anyways, do yourself a very BIG favor and click on the links that my DW - Melissa - the Author has provided and I will promise you that you will be very impressed, very interested and eager to be at the head of the line when it becomes available for purchase.

I will keep you posted on the release date and provide links for you.

Later my friends ---   :>)